Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June_Update


Time fly so quick and it’s already half year went by so quick. This month is one of the crazy months for preparation of DTS and also helping to coordinate for the team. Last Wednesday we had a prayer and meeting in the new DTS building, it really brings some good memory back to me a lot. The building is so beautiful and unlike the old one. But we pray that this new building would be stating of the new blessing that God is providing for us and our students. You can check out the website t see how the DTS building look like.
And yes… June 21st (which is today) we are leaving for China for almost two week. Thanks for financial help some of you sent last minutes. It really strengthens my faith in God. (I still need more for the trip as I didn’t get full amount I needed yet) The purpose of this trip we, as staffs, would like to go in and search through the southern part of China to see where is the possibility we can make difference. Because we hope to take our students in during the school, Thailand and china is very closer in location and language. Some of the local language related to us so it is not hard for the Thai to understand our brothers and sisters in some part of the country.
Please keep my team in your prayers, and during my time in China, I might not be able to check e-mail at all.
Please also pray that God will help my heart to rest in Him through this season of my life, I know some of you have been walking with me for a long time with prayers and support. But this year again… I need you to help me reach the destiny God has for me. Would you please pray…if God would allow you to support me financially? As I walk by faith by stop working in a regular job, and take risk on this mission again, I need you to step in and help me. And we will see God miracle again exercise in us and through us. Would you please pray, how much God want you to be part of my life this year, 30$, 50$, 75$ or 100$ a month for 1 year? And I guarantee you will see God miracle in this steps God is taking us to be part of. We will see lives change, and people will be blessed. We will see God moves and working in people ‘s life and they will change the nations. I believe that because I have seen before, would you want to be part of that…you can do now…

No comments: