Tuesday, August 28, 2007

After (DTS Workshop) Maesot


Wow…this month really goes so fast and it’s almost the end of the month. I came back from the DTS workshop and really praise God for it, because it really helps me to feel like be more ready for this coming DTS. The speakers who came really give a lot of insight and knowledge about DTS, how to run it and how important it is for DTS students to get the most out of what God has for them… But right now things started to get crazy with preparation for YWAM AP conference that coming to Chiangmai on the 31st of August – 3rd of September. Even though I do not have much responsibility but it seems to me that I still get so exciting especially I hard that there would be more than 500 people attend the conference.
Please keep this in your prayers as well, right after AP conference, it would be U of N (University of the Nation) conference from the 3rd – 9th September then our DTS is starting on the 10th of September. Please pray for God’s grace and wisdom for my staffs and I, to go through all of these events. Please pray for divine appointment that I would be able to meet key people during this time, I believe God has set this significant event for special time. Pray also for our DTS students that coming to our school very soon.
In Christ’s love

No comments: