Sunday, November 18, 2007

Challenging Time


International Discipleship Training School is one of the most challenging time of ministry the Lord is leading me to serve at this time. Even though I used to work with DTS's before, but each one of the school is quite different than another. This school, I have been facing many kind of challenging and problems, such as new staffs who just work with me first time, so their kind of leadership and expectation would be very difference than mine. Expectation and misunderstanding from difference staffs and students really push me to draw closer to God and need His Spirit every day of my life in the school. But because I know that the Lord is calling me to work with this DTS, and He is the one who promised me that He will be with me and will help me, this hope and faith is something drive me to do what I am doing. DTS is the time we can see God working so clearly and so evidence. But for the main part, we have seen the Lord starts His work in many people lives already. China trip is one of the prove that God showing Himself more real to us. That is faith I believe it would be like little mustard seed that will grow big someday. God is faithful and true.
This coming week they will learn about Clear Conscience, which is one of the most important week in the school. Please pray with me for the students and staffs that we will learn and grow together again. The only one condition for this week is the students they need to be open to the Lord, which I know that I cannot do it, but only the Lord can. Please pray for strength and wisdom for us,staffs to be sensitive to the work of the Holy Spirit, and allow Him to speak and work through us. Thanks for all your prayers and support. May God bless you and be with you.

No comments: