Thursday, June 05, 2008

New Jorney chapter1


Thailand
Now I am back to the country and ready for my next step. My plan for this year I hope to do more in the tourist business and asking God to open door for me more. I will work more with the short term teams that come to the country and connected them with local ministries around the Northern Region. And during the international DTS in Chiangmai I will help as a part time staff, coaching and help the school leader to do the work and will help translate for the school during the lecture part. I felt like the journey ahead is really challenging but God really confirm to me that He is with me.

I am searching and looking for a building right now by faith - to start of the ministry and a business as mission. I am praying for two things right now...
1. I would like to get a building with 3 stories so that I can start a coffee shop in the 1st floor to be a place for young people to hang out, then 2nd floor to be the tour office and 3rd floor to be a guest rooms to host short term teams. please join me in prayers in this step. I need 15,000 $ for this project
2. I would like to find a building that would be good to host the short term teams as a guest house - so that when teams some to Chiangmai or pass through - they would have a place to stay and hopefully this guest house can develop to regular guest house in the future. I need to have 10000 $ for this project to begin with.

Please continue to pray for me and walk with me as God guidance go with me.
Pray for wisdom to deal the business with righteousness of Christian identity.
Pray for co-workers that will join me in this work ahead.
Pray for enough financial to start up this projects.
Pray for family back home that will come to Christ.

To God be glory.

1 comment:

4Four said...

Emmi,

It is SO encouraging to read your blog - to hear your heart for God's kingdom to come; to see your faithfulness despite MANY obstacles and to see how God has blessed you with his presence; his provision; his annointing. You are a very special young woman - you are very significant in His Kingdom and in Thailand. Bless you - miss you and can't wait to see you again. Love Liz and Rob