Monday, April 23, 2007

Freedom in Thailand


In Thailand, there are so much work need to be done for The Kingdom of God and the gospel or majority of Christian are only central in big city like Chiangmai, Chiangrai and Bangkok but there are 76 provinces in all over Thailand. My hope and prayers is to see all of that provinces reached for Christ. Pray with me that God will send many more short term teams to Thailand, weather YWAM teams, Church teams, Youth groups, Professional teams, etc. to YWAM northern Thailand. From my experiences in the past as translator who has been traveling all over the country with teams, I saw tremendous blessing short term teams could make in the lives of the young people and the local churches. I saw many young people from many churches catch the fire for God and go get training and now serve God full time or even serve God in their work places and make much differences in their work places, their homes and their communities. Please join me in prayers and support all you can according the guidance of the Lord.

No comments: