Monday, April 23, 2007

Little bit about myself


I am Thai born in Buddhist family. But I grew up as orphan in a Christian orphanage and learn about God there. My mother die when I was about 3 years old and my dad went to the jail. But through the Christian orphanage I come to realize that life is not about drinking or eating but it is about living for Christ and be an agent of Christ to lead other people come to know this love of Christ just like me. Even though I grew up in the Christian orphanage but I also had struggle like any other people. Until I had a chance to meet God more personal level than just being good Christian and go to church. During my last year in college I came to the end of myself and did not know what to do with my life, I seek God with my whole heart and cried out to Him. Sure enough God show me the way. During that time I went to do internship with YWAM Chiangmai as a translator, I travel to the whole country of Thailand with teams and through that time I felt that I wanted to have that kind of passion and love toward God as the members of the teams had. By Gods grace I went to USA and did my Discipleship Training School, School of Strategic mission and School of the Bible. After all of that school, I am now return back to Thailand my home country and serve God with YWAM Chiangmai.

No comments: