Monday, April 23, 2007

New challange


Few weeks ago, I have been asked by my leader in YWAM Chiangmai to pray about leading this coming DTS in Chiangmai on September. I know even though I enjoy what I am doing with the teams but I know this is my time to help out in DTS, so I accepted their request after I spent sometimes in prayer. Please pray for me that I will have wisdom to prepare to lead this coming international DTS in Chiangmai. I felt that, after this coming DTS the Lord is leading me toward something totally new direction. As some of you might have heard me, sharing about doing business for mission and I felt so strongly that after this coming DTS God will allow me to be able to get involve in it much more than now. By hoping to reach out to people in another sphere of ministry, business community, also need to know God.



“Do not call to mind the former things, or ponder things of the past. Behold, I will do something new, now it will springs forth; will you not be aware of it? I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, river in a desert.” Isaiah 43: 18-19

This is the scriptures the Lord has been spoken to me few years back and I have been meditating on it for last few years, till today when the Lord is showing me new things that I felt the Lord is leading me toward. Please keep this in your prayers, I do need God to give me wisdom, as my whole life I have been serving God and living in ministry but not very long from now, as God is leading me to another challenging world.

“Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman keeps awake in vain.” Psalm 127: 1

Thank you so much for all your prayers and supports, lease continue to pray for me and my family, my dad got sick since this new year started, and he got depressed with it because he hardly sick before but now when he sick, he does not know how to rest but wants t get heal immediately. My prayer is still for him to come to know God and receive God forgiveness.

No comments: