Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thanks for your prayers...


Hi everyone...this post ...I would like to thanks all of you who pray for my dad and thanks for your encouragement...my dad is getting so much better after he had some time to rest...but during this season it is little hard to get him to bed because it is the rice planting season so most of his time he has to be at the rice field...
Thanks for continue to pray for me...early August from the 1st - 4th i will go to YWAM Thailand national conference in North Eastern part of the country...it will be good to meet up with YWAMers from around the country...but it is a long drive and lots of money to pay...but I'm sure it's worth of it...I hope it would be time of refreshing and gathering with family in YWAM around the country...
When the time is passing so quick and times for DTS is coming so close...I get more and more exciting about it...right now we got 24 students accepted already and many more still send their applications in...but we can only get 4 more...it will be good school...The main topic for the school will be "Fear of the Lord" please continue to pray for us, staffs and students...thanks for being part of my life...God bless ...

No comments: