Thursday, July 19, 2007

Urgent prayers for my father...

July 19, 2007

Urgent prayer request...

Friends…..
Please pray for my father… I heard from my step mom that he is not well…during this time…it’s raining season in Thailand and it a starting season to plant rice… he went to work at the rice field just like everyday…but he got so much headache one evening after come back from the rice field… he complain a lot about his health lately. He does not like to go see doctor, he went to the pharmacy and got some medication, but many times he like to take over doze because he think it would take pain away faster. I still have faith that my father will come to know God someday, I know God starting to open up the opportunity for him to hear more about God’s love. From the team (24/7) from New Life church that went to his village few months ago, that really leave some curiosity to him so much about God. I talked to my cousin and she told me that my dad started to wonder more about the foreigner’s team and the dramas that they did. He and people in the village also keep talking about the team, and waiting for me to bring more team to his village. I am so praying that God will bring some teams that will go and spend time in his village more. I used to take few teams into the village and they started by praying for my father and his village. I felt like the time is so close that he will come to know God soon. The love of God as a Father is revealing to me lots more last few years. My heart is reaching out to my earthly father as well.
God is a Father to a fatherless and He promise He will not leave the orphans, that really come real to me. And it becomes my prayers for my country and the young people in this country. God has starting to put more and more burden in my heart to pray for the country and that God will brings changes into this nation. I always thankful for all God have given to me and He spare my life many times, it’s by the grace of God I am here today and serve God. This hope, I have in God, I also want to tell others about Him. Since I began my walk with God more seriously, I have come to experienced God’s love and provision in many ways. Many times when I think about my life, I know that I couldn’t reach to this place if I did not make decision to follow God many years ago. But many people in Thailand do not know about this yet, including my father.
Please pray with me that God will take my father to the place where he would feel God’s love and forgiveness. My cousins called me and told me that when my father drunk; he would start to talk about how sorry he is with what he did to my mom. I felt like he has been living in guilt for his whole life, and I believe God wants to free him from that. Please join me in prayer that God would open door for him to know God’s love.

No comments: